Welcome to the CentralPay FinTech recruitment page. Find the list of open positions, services offered and employee testimonials.
Fintech recruitment and vacancies
- Spontaneous application Apply
Well-being in CentralPay
Centralpay is committed to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including:
- Concierge service and an outsourced “Commité d’Entreprise”
- Daily drinks and snacks: coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruit, dried fruit, cakes, etc.
- Meetings and team buildings: monthly breakfast, quarterly potluck, pizza tech workshops, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar
- Equipped break room: sofa corner, TV, video games, magazines
- Extra professional activities: collaborative library, one-off events (musical blind-tests, kitchen workshops).
After obtaining my professional license, I joined CentralPay as a Symfony Developer.
The diversity of projects and the daily challenges have enabled me to acquire and deepen my programming and banking skills.
Being part of a human scale team allows each person to move the company forward and rely on other colleagues.
After several years of experience in an online booking platform I joined CentralPay as Sales Manager. I am working on payment services development for the tourism sector. When I arrived, the HR manager immediately integrated me into the team and the directors trusted me from day one.
The working environment is sound, we regularly share with our colleagues over breakfast or lunch.
Today I am pleased to participate in the evolution of a company that has a desire for rapid growth, innovative services and wants to consolidate its development around new elements.