Customer integration manager
The CENTRALPAY company is a FINTECH leader in the electronic payment market. Since 2002, thanks to our Electronic Mint and PCI-DSS certifications, we have been delivering complete and innovative solutions enabling major merchants, platforms and marketplaces to optimize the management of their local and international payments.
CentralPay operates in a highly technological and secure environment conducive to stimulating innovation.
The company CENTRALPAY is strengthening its teams and is looking for 1 Customer Integration Manager.
Reporting to the Risk, Controls and Client Backoffice department, you are in charge of the integration of our offers.
You work on the following perimeter :
- Participation in the studies of our solutions
- Homologation and non-regression testing of new service
- Assistance in the deployment of our solutions at customers’ sites
- Technical configuration of customer accounts
- Monitoring, analysis, management and resolution of customer tickets (analysis of application logs)
- Management of the documentation and integration tutorials of our services
- Be ready to make suggestions and participate in the continuous improvement of your function, your service and our solutions.
As a strong point of interaction between our customers and the @dev and @ops teams, you participate in the improvement of our FinTech services.
M/F of computer technical training or self-taught with experience, you have 1 year of conclusive experience in this type of position.
You are autonomous, rigorous and very curious.
You have fluent spoken and written English.
You are motivated and attracted by the challenges that always push you to innovate.
You are ready to invest yourself in the life of the company.
Your versatility would be a plus and would allow you to evolve within the company.
Well-being at CentralPay
CentralPay is very attached to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including :
- Concierge service and an outsourced Works Council,
- Daily provision of drinks and snacks : coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cakes, etc.
- Moments of exchange, meeting and sharing : monthly breakfast, quarterly participatory picnic, tech workshops around a pizza, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar, etc.
- An equipped break room : lounge, TV, video games, magazines, etc.
- Extra professional activities : participatory library, one-time events (musical blind-test, cooking workshop, sporting events).