Customer service and backoffice manager
The CENTRALPAY company is a FINTECH leader in the electronic payment market. Since 2002, thanks to our Electronic Mint and PCI-DSS certifications, we have been delivering complete and innovative solutions enabling major merchants, platforms and marketplaces to optimize the management of their local and international payments.
CentralPay operates in a highly technological and secure environment conducive to stimulating innovation.
The company CENTRALPAY is strengthening its teams and is looking for 1 Customer Service and Backoffice Manager.
Reporting hierarchically to the Control Department, you supervise the processing of transactions carried out within the establishment.
You control the procedures for creating accounts and their administrative processing (pricing, CGU, confirmation, settlement, fraud) of transactions concluded on the platform, monitor the activity of clients and our agents and ensure that the procedures are secure.
Missions and responsibilities :
Supervision and control of operations :
- Administrative management of merchants (pricing, contracts, changes, …).
- Ensure compliance, production quality and control of operational risks.
- Guarantee first level controls.
- Control of agents.
- Control risks for each operation processed.
- Centralize customer complaints and monitor their processing.
- Draw up summaries of malfunctions identified by the teams and monitor corrective actions.
Optimization of procedures :
- Propose methods for processing new products and the controls to be put in place.
- Participate in the Risk and Compliance Committee at its request.
- Write and update procedures and operating methods.
- Define and optimize the operating standards of the activities supervised.
- Collect monitoring indicators for essential outsourced services.
- Securing procedures for processing operations.
- Control the risks for each operation processed.
- To set up dashboards in order to manage the activity as well as possible.
- Write and update procedures and operating modes.
- Participate in projects aimed at optimizing processes, treatments and tools.
- Ensure a technical and regulatory watch on activities.
Management of a service :
- Manage the team of back office managers.
- Participate in the development of the skills of its employees (training…).
- Organize the reporting of its activity, propose criteria for analysis and improvement.
M/F with a minimum of 3 years of experience, ideally in finance or business school with a banking specialization.
Professional skills :
- Great intellectual rigor, organization and method to process transactions and meet deadlines.
- Sense of business relationship when dealing with external interlocutors
- Negotiation skills with the various internal departments
- Management skills in order to best coach management teams and support them in their work
- Responsive and stress-resistant to meet transaction processing deadlines
- Sense of initiative and organizational skills to anticipate large or complex operations
Well-being at CentralPay
CentralPay is very attached to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including :
- Concierge service and an outsourced Works Council,
- Daily provision of drinks and snacks : coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cakes, etc.
- Moments of exchange, meeting and sharing : monthly breakfast, quarterly participatory picnic, tech workshops around a pizza, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar, etc.
- An equipped break room : lounge, TV, video games, magazines, etc.
- Extra professional activities : participatory library, one-time events (musical blind-test, cooking workshop, sporting events).
Statut : Cadre
Divers : ordinateur portable, Mutuelle, PEE