The CENTRALPAY company is a FINTECH leader in the electronic payment market. Since 2002, thanks to our Electronic Mint and PCI-DSS certifications, we have been delivering complete and innovative solutions enabling major merchants, platforms and marketplaces to optimize the management of their local and international payments.
CentralPay operates in a highly technological and secure environment conducive to stimulating innovation.
The company CENTRALPAY is looking for 1 Java Developer.
Reporting to the Application Architect, you will be part of a team in charge of the study and development of a payment platform.
You intervene in different phases of the design of the payment solution in Agile method as a Java backend developer.
Technical environment :
- Language / Framework : Java / Maven / Jersey / Hibernate / JPA
- Database : PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Other : Scrum, Tomcat, GitLab, Docker, Tests unitaires (JUnit)
M/F of higher technical training Bac+2/3 in computer science, you justify a first conclusive experience (1 year) or significant internship in object-oriented Web development.
You are proficient in Java and have already worked with an ORM-type framework.
You are comfortable with the technologies: WebService / API REST.
You are autonomous, rigorous and very curious.
You are at ease with read and written French and English.
You are motivated and attracted by the challenges that always push you to innovate.
You are ready to invest yourself in the life of the company.
Well-being at CentralPay
CentralPay is very attached to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including :
- Concierge service and an outsourced Works Council,
- Daily provision of drinks and snacks : coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cakes, etc.
- Moments of exchange, meeting and sharing : monthly breakfast, quarterly participatory picnic, tech workshops around a pizza, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar, etc.
- An equipped break room : lounge, TV, video games, magazines, etc.
- Extra professional activities : participatory library, one-time events (musical blind-test, cooking workshop, sporting events).