Internship System and Network Administrator
CentralPay has been operating in the Fintech field for many years and offers an electronic payment solution dedicated to optimising the collection and regulation of Financial Institutions.
The company CENTRALPAY is looking for 1 system and network administrator for an internship or apprenticeship.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will join a team in charge of developing, deploying and maintaining in operational condition a payment platform.
You will work on the SIEM perimeter :
- Overhaul of the existing SIEM (management of system logs)
- Creation of a new application log management cluster,
- Proof Of Concept of an application data cluster for the implementation of a BCP (multi-site)
- Be a driving force and participate in the continuous improvement of the infrastructure.
Technical environment :
- Control of environments : Linus
- Web servers/Load Balancer : Nginx, HAProxy
- Data storage : NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Fluent bit
- SIEM functions : OSSEC, Wazuh, Fluent bit
- Knowledge Dev/Ops : GitLab, Docker
- Miscellaneous : Zabbix
Well-being at CentralPay
CentralPay is very attached to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including :
- Concierge service and an outsourced Works Council,
- Daily provision of drinks and snacks : coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cakes, etc.
- Moments of exchange, meeting and sharing : monthly breakfast, quarterly participatory picnic, tech workshops around a pizza, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar, etc.
- An equipped break room : lounge, TV, video games, magazines, etc.
- Extra professional activities : participatory library, one-time events (musical blind-test, cooking workshop, sporting events).