CentralPay has been operating in the Fintech field for many years and offers an electronic payment solution dedicated to the optimisation of collections and the regulation of Financial Institutions.
The company CENTRALPAY is strengthening its teams and is looking for 1 trainee or professionalization contract in webmarketing / commerce.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will participate in the development of new payment products and services and will be in charge of their visibility.
Based on market intelligence and detection of the needs of the players in the sector, you will be responsible for designing an online bonding service.
You will be in charge of designing a new e-commerce-oriented service offering, enabling CentralPay customers to create dedicated product websites.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the web visibility of CentralPay services and the generation of qualified leads, by implementing SEO optimisations, creating specific content and customer/prospect loyalty actions.
Finally, you will be required to work in a team and must be able to communicate and exchange easily with your various collaborators in order to successfully complete your missions.
Among your main missions, on a daily basis :
- SEO : optimisation of the on-page and off-page criteria of the CentralPay site: monitoring the latest SEO techniques and best practices, keyword analysis, meta tag optimisation, link-building actions, etc.
- Inbound Marketing : implementation of a strategy to create targeted content for CentralPay clients/prospects (articles, newsletters, news briefs, computer graphics, etc.). Distribution via communication channels (e-mailing, websites, blog, social networks).
- SMO : propose and implement precise strategies to develop the CentralPay community, animate it and build loyalty.
- Technological watch, marketing and IT-oriented webmarketing.
As a student with 4/5 years of higher education (University, Business School) specialising in webmarketing, you are familiar with the world of the web and are able to provide answers to web communication problems relating to a project, product or IT service.
Very good writing skills and an ability to synthesise information will also be required.
Well-being at CentralPay
CentralPay is very attached to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including :
- Concierge service and an outsourced Works Council,
- Daily provision of drinks and snacks : coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cakes, etc.
- Moments of exchange, meeting and sharing : monthly breakfast, quarterly participatory picnic, tech workshops around a pizza, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar, etc.
- An equipped break room : lounge, TV, video games, magazines, etc.
- Extra professional activities : participatory library, one-time events (musical blind-test, cooking workshop, sporting events).