System and Network engineer
CentralPay offers a PCI DSS-certified electronic payment solution, dedicated to the optimization of collections and regulation of Financial Institutions.
The company CENTRALPAY is looking for 1 system and network engineer.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be part of a team in charge of the development, deployment and maintenance of a payment platform.
- You work on the following scope of activity :
- Participate in studies, tests and implementations of new technical solutions within the framework of the evolution of architectures.
- Deployment and maintenance of applications and systems in operational condition on several sites (BCP / BRP)
- Resolve incidents Level 2
- Monitoring and improvements of PCI DSS procedures
- To be a source of ideas on a daily basis and to participate in the continuous improvement of your function.
Technical environment :
- Environment control : Linux
- Virtualization tool : VMWare
- Web/application server control : Apache / Nginx / Tomcat
- Database : PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Good knowledge in Dev/Ops : GitLab, Docker
- Other : Zabbix, OTRS, Tuleap
M/F of higher technical training Bac+5 in computer science, you have at least 2 years experience in this type of position.
You are comfortable with web technologies and Dev/Ops philosophy.
You are autonomous, rigorous and very curious.
You are at ease with read and written English.
You are motivated and attracted by the challenges that always push you to innovate.
You are ready to invest yourself in the life of the company.
Your versatility would be a plus and would allow you to evolve within the company.
Well-being at CentralPay
CentralPay is very attached to the well-being of its employees and offers a multitude of services, including :
- Concierge service and an outsourced Works Council,
- Daily provision of drinks and snacks : coffee, tea, syrup, fresh fruits, dried fruits, cakes, etc.
- Moments of exchange, meeting and sharing : monthly breakfast, quarterly participatory picnic, tech workshops around a pizza, afterworks, meetups, annual seminar, etc.
- An equipped break room : lounge, TV, video games, magazines, etc.
- Extra professional activities : participatory library, one-time events (musical blind-test, cooking workshop, sporting events).