and external notifications
Notify your customers and alert your colleagues of events happening on your CentralPay account
Set up rules for sending automated notifications to a customer, a user of your account, an external collaborator or a partner software according to the different events observed on your CentralPay account.
You control each notification content by using your own templates and define your preffered sending method: by email, by sms or in Json format.
The automated notification system interacts with most of CentralPay API objects including: transactions, transfer, refunds, card disputes, and payment requests
Examples of use:
- Automatic customer notification when a bank card expires, if the customer is involved in a subscription or a recurring payment
- Automatic customer notification when a SEPA transfer is received
- Email notification to the sales team when a customer payment is received
- Email notification to the accounting team when a customer refund is initiated
- Json notification to the ERP when a payment request is settled allowing to close the associated invoice
Benefits of automated notifications
Reduce your operational costs and optimise your customer experience
Automate your invoice follow-up
By scheduling automatic customer payment reminders, you can reduce the administrative and accounting resources required to process invoices.
Schedule your communication
Notification rules allow you to alert your employees and inform your customers automatically when it’ s necessary.
Discover CentralPay solutions
Invoice payments reconciliation
For better remote collection and automatic reconciliation of all your invoices
Unified payment solution
To unify online, remote and in-store payment data and improve customer knowledge
To accelerate merchants onboarding, split their payments and simplify reporting