Benefit from a high-performance payment solution and personalized support from CentralPay experts. Request an account and quickly receive your payments by bank cards, transfers, direct debits and e-wallet to your CentralPay account.
Quick and simple integration
Boost your sales with ready-to-use or custom forms
The “Smartform” form integrates the main payment services and makes them accessible in a few lines of code or from a secured link sent by email or sms
The “Custom” form is fully integrated into the merchant or partner environment. Developed by the latter using the CentralPay API, it meets the needs of the most complex payment processes
Add CentralPay to your e-commerce solution you use with WordPress (WooCommerce), PrestaShop, and Magento plugins.
Diversify the payment methods offered to your customers
the favorites payment methods of your customers
- Credit and debit cards
- SEPA Transfers
- SEPA Direct Debit
your payment methods to your business needs
- One click
- Deposit / Deffered payment
DashBoard, the online multi-user interface
Dedicated to your monitoring and accounting needs
- Managing your account settings
- Create and send payment links by email and sms
- Visualize your operations in real time
- Detailed exports of your transactions in excel, csv or Json format
- Automatic monthly accounting reports
- Unlimited creation of user profiles for your employees
- Rights and roles to adapt the interface to the functions of each user
Automate your customer relationship and internal sales alerts.
With our automated notification service, you can inform customers or automatically alert colleagues of events happening on your CentralPay account. Your communication is mastered by predefined scenarios and email or SMS templates.
This service also allows you to automate your customer invoices recovery by scheduling reminders on your payment requests.
Examples of use:
- Automatic customer notification when a bank card has expired, if the customer is involved in a subscription or a recurring payment
- Automatic customer notification when a SEPA transfer is received
- Email notification to the sales team when a customer payment is received
- Email notification to the accounting team when a customer refund is initiated
- Email notification to the accounting team when a chargeback is received
- Json notification to your information system when a payment request is paid allowing to close the associated invoice